is so honored to be guest-blogging at Oh Get A Grip (http://ping.fm/SY1KL) this week - I get to hang out with the sexy girls!
About Me

- Name: Jen Cross
- Location: Bay Area, California, United States
I am a freelance writer and facilitator of writing workshops for survivors of sexual abuse and of erotic writing workshops. As a survivor of sexual abuse, I believe strongly in the transformative power of writing -- including erotic writing.
Previous Posts
- This blog has moved for good!
- reminder: Queering Sexual Violence submissions due...
- "pierce"
- Putting words where her body ought to be able to be
- After reading Minnie Bruce Pratt's "Justice, Come ...
- This blog has moved
- Spring workshops with Writing Ourselves Whole!
- Body Heat -- March 2010 Tour Dates and Venues!
- On leaving
- Pretty
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Some books we love here at Writing Ourselves Whole:


<< Home